Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga’Hoole Movie Screening by Advertlets & Warner Bros

I have been living on this earth for sometime but previous movies about owls does not cross my mind. Finally there will be one coming soon, Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga’Hoole will be on our movie screens soon.
Head on...oops... Take Flight with some owls to Advertlets site for more details on the blogging contest and you know why I joined them....Answer: To watch it on 3D.



I guess owls are not a normal favourite animal for most people. Maybe the perspective will change after this movie. Here are my favourite owl pictures which I photographed. The best owl shot was it gave me a nice wink at the end before it went to sleep mode.




Lick...lick...clean...clean. Mr.Owl is preparing for a mid day nap. Sometimes I wonder are Owls and Cats the same family??

Still cleaning....

....continue again

finally done, so clean now after some eye drops, no more eye sh@#



Winked at me. This picture makes it to my favourite list among the others. How often do you see an owl wink!!!

Sleep mode now and dream on to be part of this movie, off to SAVE the OWL KINGDOM 


1 comment: