Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Sandy Lam Autograph Session@Pavilion, KL


Sandy Lam '09 LIVE in KL will be her final venue for her concert tour. Her autograph and meet the fans session held at Pavilion on 31 Oct 09. My favourite Hong Kong singer so how could I miss this photo opportunity.


The organizer got a bit messed up due to the rain and I got a chance to get close up shots of Sandy. After so many years her looks never changed much. Even looked better than before.




Without wasting time talking under the rain.... the autograph session starts in the covered canopy next to the stage.
As usual KL traffic, she arrived at about 8pm. Started to rain again. Umbrellas everywhere and I could not get a good shot and also not to get my camera wet.
I arrived at about 6.30pm. Cool weather after the evening light shower. Workers cleaning and drying up the stage...and me patiently waiting for her arrival at about 7pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment